Nisennenmondai - #N/A [ON-U CD131 UK 2016 FLAC]
Japanese powertronics for bass, gutar & drums by quietly spoken, all-girl three piece Nisennenmondai, produced of course by Adrian Sherwood. This double CD set is really quite something, possibly the most intense musical experience from any Japanese band since Les Rallizes Denudes.
CD1
01 #1
02 #2
03 #3
04 #4
05 #5
CD2
01 A' (Live In Dub)
02 B-1' (Live In Dub)

https://mega.nz/file/eEwgnDZQ#qx3vSzTSKOwjK28-67WLwrnUjzhph-HCJo9W-97zMpg
ReplyDeleteI saw Nisennenmondai at Heaven in 2015, supporting Chris and Cosey. In my memory of it, I was so transfixed by Sayaka Himeno's drumming that I barely breathed for forty minutes. I wandered out in a daze shortly after C&C took the stage. There was no point staying. Not just the best support acts I've ever seen, simply one of the best gigs altogether.
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks so much for this! Saw them at Supersonic in 10 or 11 ... a wonderful band. Full stop.
ReplyDeleteIncredible band, pity that I didn't know about them until this album came out would love to see them live.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna try to buy this just on the strength of that YT clip. Awesome, thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteShould get the Live at Clouds Hill album as well which, I think, the above clip was taken from.
DeleteNever heard of these either. This is cracking stuff, thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteHoly Moses! This is tremendous stuff, I will be tracking down more from this group. Thank you so much, Blogmeister. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteGot to give this a listen. Many thanks.
ReplyDelete-Brian
Good with Caffeine!
ReplyDelete